Во текот на јули и август во градот Горган (во иранската покраина Голестан) ќе биде одржан Дваесеттиот меѓународен младински фестивал на ликовни уметности.
Ги повикуваме заинтересираните подолу во прилогот да ги прочитаат основните правила и услови за учество на Фестивалот, како и за подетални информации да се обратат на Културниот центар на Иран во Белград.
Call for participation at the
20th International Festival of Visual Arts for Youth
Gorgan, Golestan Province
The Visual Arts Centre of the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance in association with its Provincial Office in Golestan Province and Islamic Culture and Communication Organization is organizing the Seventeenth International Festival of Visual Arts for the Youth to encourage competition in artistic creativity and expand professional repertoire of art students and to connect Iranian young artists to artists from across the world. Presence of experienced scholars and distinguished artists in various fields of visual arts will be an asset to the festival. The festival will provide an excellent opportunity to present and discuss new subjects and share fresh experiences in visual arts. Artists will participate in workshops and special competition of the festival and the jury panel will eventually select a number of artists to be awarded.
The guidelines and criteria for selection and participation of art students in various fields of visual arts can be summed up as below:
Fields of competition
The festival will include the following fields:
3. Graphic design (poster)
4. Sculpture (plaster and clay)
6. Miniature painting
7. Calligraphy (Nasta'liq)
Note: Drawing and Photography sections of the festival will be held outdoors.
International artists are advised to present their sample work to the Cultural Centre at the Iranian Embassy or representative of the festival in their respective country. They will be notified once their eligibility is verified by the organizing committee. Young volunteers will receive written notification from the Cultural Centre of the Iranian embassy to submit three sample works and personally appear for an interview. The selected artists will then be notified.
Requirements and deadline for participation
Material needed for registration of qualified applicants must be received by the secretariat of the festival by the 16th of July 2013. The secretariat will not admit those artists who will arrive on a date other than specified by the organizers. The groups are requested to arrive in Golestan Province by the afternoon of the 16th of July 2013.
1. Participants will bring necessary tools for workshop except canvas (90x90cm & 100x70cm) which will be distributed at the workshop.
2. The workshop for all fields will be held for three days and there will eventually be an assessment.
3. The organizers will determine whether the drawing workshop will be held in a roofed or open space.
Documents to be submitted
1. Individuals born between September 1st, 1989 and September 1st, 1998 are eligible to participate.
Note: Participants two months younger or older than the above dates are also eligible to participate in the festival.
2. Participants are required to submit two wallet-size photos of themselves (with their full name written on the back), a copy of their passport, and a copy of their latest academic certificate no later than 16th of July 2013. The group leader is required to submit a list of participants from each respective country as well as fields in which the group members will participate. These must be submitted prior to participation.
3. No participant is permitted to be accompanied by a friend or family member.
4. Final list of participants will be announced as late as on 27th of July 2013.
5. Each participant is allowed to send as much as five of their works by e-mail.
6. The organizing committee requires each individual participant to strictly follow the programs throughout the entire period of the festival, and no private meetings or personal business must be pursued during their stay in Iran. Participants are required to fully coordinate their activities with the organizing committee.
7. All participants are required to observe code of conduct and regulations of the festival which will be communicated to them during the event.
8. All participants selected for the Festival are obliged to be present at the location of the Festival on the day of August 23rd 2013.
Date of the Festival
The 20th International Festival of Visual Arts for Youth shall commence on the day of August 24th and end on the day of August 27th 2013.
1. Selected artists will be awarded plaque of honour and special prizes, including gold coins.
2. All participants will receive a certificate of participation in the festival.